“Great Experience”

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
Park City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Red Pines went above and beyond for our group. They customized a snowmobiling trip for us to meet our entire group's needs and made sure that everyone had a great time. I can't recommend them enough!

Visited January 2014

Ankeny, Iowa
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great scenery and operation”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm picky about where I ride horses-I've owned and cared for horses and want a place that treats theirs well. Red Pine was up to my high expectations. The scenery is great....true horse trails, not ski trails. The guide was knowledgable though a little too chatty about meditation and spirituality....just not my thing. The 90 min ride was perfect.....not sure if the two hour ride would be worth the extra charge.

Visited October 2013
Meriden, Connecticut
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Nice Trail Ride, But Do Not Pay For The Two Hour Tour”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The area is very nice. The horses were beautiful. The staff was great. We chose the two hour private tour. We left on time, which was 11:00am. Our guide took us up into the mountain on a wooded path. It was a beautiful day, not too hot. We saw some beautiful scenery. What we didn't count on was the guide stopping almost every 10 minutes! At one point we stopped and got off the horses for about 10 plus minutes, and it's not like it was at a scenic overlook. We were in the middle of the woods! I believe he was just trying to waste time. We were a bit surprised when we realized we were heading back to the starting point, and we had definitely not been riding for two hours. We should have questioned him, but shame on us, we did not. We were back a half hour early! Even the time on our receipt when we paid, reads 12:30!! We paid $99 per person, (there was 3 of us) for a two hour tour, and got the 1 1/2 hour $75 ride! Again, it is our fault for not questioning the time and the charge. So just keep an eye on the time, and speak up if you do not get what you pay for!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank jlkkshic
Libertyville, Illinois
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Trail rides for all levels”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

90 minute ride up the mountain through the pines with spectacular views of the valley. Great staff, very friendly and informative. All levels of riders where comfortable. First ride for my 12 year old and she loved it and wanted to go back the next day.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ed Z
Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went on the snowmobile tour with my 5 year old daughter and a friend. I am a Florida girl and had never seen snow before much less driven a snowmobile at the top of a mountain! It was scary and so much fun! We were with another couple and we had two guides- Chad and Dave. Chad was kind enough to take my daughter with him so I could focus on driving without having the added responsibility of my most precious cargo. The experience was just beyond my comfort level- there were some big hills and drops that I wasn't expecting but it was Awesome! It was cold and the snow was plentiful and fresh and powdery. I won't soon forget this experience.

Visited March 2013