“Trail rides for all levels” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Pine Adventures

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
Libertyville, Illinois
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Trail rides for all levels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

90 minute ride up the mountain through the pines with spectacular views of the valley. Great staff, very friendly and informative. All levels of riders where comfortable. First ride for my 12 year old and she loved it and wanted to go back the next day.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ed Z

Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went on the snowmobile tour with my 5 year old daughter and a friend. I am a Florida girl and had never seen snow before much less driven a snowmobile at the top of a mountain! It was scary and so much fun! We were with another couple and we had two guides- Chad and Dave. Chad was kind enough to take my daughter with him so I could focus on driving without having the added responsibility of my most precious cargo. The experience was just beyond my comfort level- there were some big hills and drops that I wasn't expecting but it was Awesome! It was cold and the snow was plentiful and fresh and powdery. I won't soon forget this experience.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Moonbeammama
Alpharetta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Awesome snow mobile tour! The machines are not the newest but if you can overlook that then there isn't much else to complain about. They take you far back in the woods where it is soo peaceful. Would recommend this company and use them again. Very nice people.

Visited March 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“So.Much.Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nicest people. Super Convenient with pick-up/drop-off and equipment provided. Beautiful Property. Highlight of my vacation!

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Wow! What a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

This was a blast. Our first time snowmobiling. Wade was our guide. Loved him! I like the way they slowly familiarize you with the equipment and terrain. We started out easy and ended with a high speed run through the woods and down very steep hills! Very exciting! Highly recommend it and can't wait to go back.

The scenery was beautiful. The location was great. Close to Canyons resort. Not a long drive.