“Exhilarating!”

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went on the snowmobile tour with my 5 year old daughter and a friend. I am a Florida girl and had never seen snow before much less driven a snowmobile at the top of a mountain! It was scary and so much fun! We were with another couple and we had two guides- Chad and Dave. Chad was kind enough to take my daughter with him so I could focus on driving without having the added responsibility of my most precious cargo. The experience was just beyond my comfort level- there were some big hills and drops that I wasn't expecting but it was Awesome! It was cold and the snow was plentiful and fresh and powdery. I won't soon forget this experience.

1  Thank Moonbeammama
in 7 reviews
"great equipment"
"ski gear"

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Awesome snow mobile tour! The machines are not the newest but if you can overlook that then there isn't much else to complain about. They take you far back in the woods where it is soo peaceful. Would recommend this company and use them again. Very nice people.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nicest people. Super Convenient with pick-up/drop-off and equipment provided. Beautiful Property. Highlight of my vacation!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was a blast. Our first time snowmobiling. Wade was our guide. Loved him! I like the way they slowly familiarize you with the equipment and terrain. We started out easy and ended with a high speed run through the woods and down very steep hills! Very exciting! Highly recommend it and can't wait to go back.

The scenery was beautiful. The location was great. Close to Canyons resort. Not a long drive.