“Fantastic trail ride - Highly recommend Red Pine Adventures!”

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic trail ride - Highly recommend Red Pine Adventures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I went on the 1 1/2 hour trail ride today and have only great things to say about the entire operation. First off, and most important to me, the horses all looked great. They were all fit and in good weight. Even though it was a hot day the horses were all well prepared for our ride and none looked stressed or hot at all. As a horse owner that makes me feel good and allows me to enjoy the ride. The horses were well behaved and handled the mountainous terrain without a problem. I loved my horse (Deuce) and I wish I could take him home with me! The guides were very friendly and I appreciated them answering questions and telling us about the sights along the way. I also loved that the group was small (4 riders plus two guides) which gave it a very relaxed feel.

It was a safe, fun way to see the sights and get my horse fix while I am away from home. I will absolutely come back next time I am in town, and hopefully I can bring some of my coworkers with me to try it out too.

FYI, some of the trails went through dense brush so I highly recommend long pants, and possibly long sleeves. They did suggest this when I called, but I noticed two of the four total riders in our group didn't have long pants and I was worried they were getting scratched up, although they were super good sports and certainly never complained. In fact, I think all the riders in our group had a great time.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank BusytravelerUsa

salt lake city
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice setting and nice horses...... awful "guides"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Roger was nice and helpful. However, once we got on the trail the guide in the front and guide in the rear carried on an ongoing personal conversation over our heads the entire time, totally ignoring the riders. It was very irritating and rude. We were there for a special occasion and it would have been lovely it had not been for the guides we had. It was as if they were out alone and enjoying a nice ride together. Didn't even acknowledge us. Guess they didn't realize they were supposed to be working and if they were not going to talk to the riders at least keep quiet. Hope they had a great time; don't think anyone tipped them.

Visited June 2012
Central NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Plenty of wide open space to ride hard and fast as well as trail riding. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank hayesEhideaway
San Diego, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great snowmobile tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

Four adults and a five-year-old, had a great time, good trails, nice large meadow with hills and trees to explore. The guides were great and were very attentive.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank HawaiianEye
Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We go every year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is the real snowmobile ride! Plenty of open space to let 'er rip as well as trails. Never a dull moment. Guides are great every year!

Visited February 2012