“Welcoming Staff”
Review of Red Rock Junction

Red Rock Junction
Ranked #40 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In January of 2005, Red Rock Brewing Company decided to expand, launching a second location in the ski town of Park City. Located in Kimball Junction, Red Rock has become a fun family place with hand-crafted sodas for the kids and brews for the sophisticated beer lover!Just off I-80 at the Kimball Junction exit, Red Rock Junction is located in the Redstone Center, amongst many fun family activities such as the Cold Stone Creamery or the Redstone Cinemas for a fun flick. It's the perfect spot to get away from the hustle and bustle of Park City's Main Street.
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My son and I are here from Orlando Florida on a ski trip at Park City MTn. We had to run some errands and get some groceries so we went to Smiths and than decided to get some food after at the pub. We were excited about the micro brews that were available and the pizzas. Our server Tracy was super friendly she made us feel very welcome to park city. She helped us a lot with information on ski passes and deals on rentals which was nice it made us feel like a local because she told us where the deals were. We look forward to the rest of our vacation and we will be back this week ! Maybe than il get the courage to get the elephant beer !!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Decent food until our friend saw the cock roach on the rim of his glass! We weren't quite done with our meal, but at that moment we definitely were! They comped our meal of course. But we all went back to the hotel extremely grossed out! That was a first for us! And hopefully the last!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Well... My steak was awsome!! Even the roaches thought so. I didnt like shareing my jack and coke with it either. My suggestion is if your thinking about going. DONT!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and very filling. The waiter was very quick. He didn't know the menu very well and couldn't tell me what was in certain meals, but he found out for me.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

On a recent trip to Park City, we stopped for a late lunch at this local eatery. It was easily accessible as we were leaving historic Park City on our way back to the SLC area. The server was attentive and accommodating, and the food was very good. The onion rings were particularly noteworthy!