“BRUNCH!!!”
Review of Riverhorse on Main

Riverhorse on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverhorse on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Directly adjacent to the transit center
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I'm not going to beat around the bush here -- this place had the best biscuits and gravy I've ever had in my life! Amazing brunch all around. Check it out while you're in Park City and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Fancy, delicious and a nice atmosphere. The fillet mignion was tender and perfect. The shrimp wrapped in bacon was indulgent but awesome. There was a guy playing guitar. It was a really nice dinner. Recommended.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Being from NYC your always weary of restaurants in small towns. Riverhorse was fantastic from the minute we entered to the second we left. We arrived at 7:30pm for our reservation. Table was ready and perfect location by window. Restaurant was crowded but never felt that way or two loud. Our server was excellent and really enhanced the experience. We dined with my wife and two boys 11&14. We are a foodie family so always like trying new things. We tried the Halibut, Ribeye cowboy steak, lamb chops and finally the trio of meats - Buffalo,elk and venison. All three were fantastic. Every dish was prepared perfect to taste and temperature. The ambiance was great and two hours went bye in a flash. Did not try desserts as the kids wanted to go to Rocky Mountain Chocolate up the street. In all well worth visiting this restaurant. No doubt will visit again before our trip ends.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is the second time we have dined there when visiting Park City. The service is always good, the food excellent and the restaurant is well kept and clean. Our only complaint is the music, both times they have had a pianist we sings, which sounds great except they play so loudly you cannot have a conversation. We kept having to ask each other to repeat themselves and we sat far enough away it shouldn't have been a problem. They offered us outside seating and we should have taken it! They lost money as we didn't stay for dessert and after drinks as it was annoying.
Now I must say that the food was very good. My MIL's steak was cooked perfectly and so was my husbands trio of game. He was very happy with this dish, elk, bison and venison, the only comment was it needed to be on a larger plate as it kept spilling onto the table. I had the red trout which I had last time and was so memorable the previous time I had it again. We do not get trout out here and so I was very pleased to still see to on the menu.
Overall a very good experience just tone down the music so we can come back

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We just got back from our trip to Park City and Chef Dave did a terrific job putting together a 75th BDay "private dinner" for my father in the house we rented. From the multiple courses to the wine pairings..it was amazing. To be clear, Dave did the organizing and Chef Jimmy did the cooking. We could not be more happy with everything. Dave's attention to detail was wonderful. He even went to the liquor store and recommended wines for us to purchase that we could pair with the meal. He was easy to work with and was very, very responsive. His team was too! Chef Jimmy rocked it! The food was delicious and my father was thrilled. Can't say enough good things! Would certainly work with him & your restaurant again.

1  Thank Susan S