“Good food with a creativity and great service”
Review of Riverhorse on Main

Riverhorse on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverhorse on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Directly adjacent to the transit center
Reviewed August 9, 2014

When we arrived there was a wedding on the balcony and we thought oh no this is going to be too loud for us but the restaurant is set up perfectly. The dining room is separated from the bar and the party area with walls. Never heard the wedding crowd. We started off with the Ahi Duo which was good but not the best I have had. The beet salad however with arugula and a lemon panacotta was fantastic. My husband ordered the smoked fried chicken and it was really tasty and came with a pea risotto and Kale. It had a mushroom gravy that we asked to be on the side. My opinion it was better without the gravy. The sea bass was a huge piece of fish served with roast tomatoes which was excellent. The bread was really good with a chive garlic butter but I had wished the bread would have been served warm. Our waiter, Collin, was excellent. We really enjoyed the restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great service, the waitress was super attentive. The ambiance was outstanding and there was a live band that fit right in semi-formal casual atmosphere. The food was cooked to perfection. This is a restaurant to go to.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went to Riverhorse looking for good fish and we found excellent fish as well as ambiance and great service. This was an early birthday dinner and we were not disappointed. Our first trip to Park City started off in a wonderful manner. Ask for Abby!

1  Thank TucsonSiobbhan
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We just went with a group of 15 people and the place was very busy. They had a great view of park city and the musical performer (piano + voice) was great. The service was excellent!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Riverhorse comes highly recommended so after arriving in Park City the night before and walking down to the center of town on Sunday morning we found the Silly Market going on which was fun and interesting, but ultimately a craft fair type thing which also made it hard to find a place for breakfast/brunch with limited access to the sidewalks. Anyway we ended up at Riverhorse which looked wonderful and was lovely inside and still serving brunch so we were excited. The menu was interesting and my wife chose the "ultimate grilled cheese sandwich" and I had the cheddar biscuits with country gravy and eggs. When they arrived (and it was awhile even though there wasn't much of a crowd), the grilled cheese was a club sandwich (which meant too much bread) without enough cheese to cover the bread. My order looked rather like eggs benedict and when asked it was. The server took it back and to be fair the correct order appeared quite quickly which begged the question of what took so long the first time. It was delicious and I would have it again and again, but at the prices and with the reputation it was disappointing. I'd say I'd try again but there are so many other restaurants in Park City I'm not sure.