“The best service and food in Park City”
Review of Riverhorse on Main

Riverhorse on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverhorse on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Directly adjacent to the transit center
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I recently had the pleasure to travel from Los Angeles to DJ a wedding reception here on June 14, 2014. I'm fortunate enough to have amazing clients who are looking for something a little different than the norm, but I must say that this experience was one of the best events I have done. Not only because of the clients, but also because of the venue: The Riverhorse on Main.

The restaurant is a gorgeous and intimate with amazing food. I had the pleasure of ordering the Wild Game Duo which was exceptional. To top it off, I was blown away with the service. The staff has been one of the most attentive I've ever experienced (especially Jeff!). Melissa, the event manager, is highly professional and definitely takes care of you.

I look forward to being there again!!

David Tang
Eclectique: Modern Sound + Event Production

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Each person in our party had a delicious meal.......my filet was tender and perfectly cooked. The staff was attentive, the atmosphere was open but still cozy. I recommend giving Riverhorse a try, even if you have children with you. My 6 and 12 year old children were not out of place despite that this is a nice restaurant.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

As good as it gets, ANYWHERE! Incomparable food ( halibut and seared tuna standouts ), service ( Michael was beyond fabulous), and atmosphere with excellent live music ( heartfelt acoustic guitar and vocals) in a beautiful setting. A home run!!

1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This meal was not only the best in Park City but maybe one of the best I have ever had. The trout was awesome as well as the halibut, great wine list and good live music.

1  Thank idocgu
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Last year I enjoyed a terrific evening at Riverhorse in Park City and recommended it to numerous friends since. Upon my return to Utah in 2014, my wife and several friends returned to confirm our initial visit. I'm delighted to report that the quality, atmosphere, service and cuisine ranks this restaurant at the top of Park City's very competitive eatery list.
Sit inside or out, depending on the weather... and be treated to top service. Often there is a guitarist so for those so inclined, select an inside table. Next, consider the halibut or sea bass, and you too will mark this dish down as one of the best you may have ever tasted. The pork chop? Delicious. The little filet? Perfect, but please consider those two fish selections mentioned above.
Riverhorse will surprise you, coddle you, and impress you. Remember that summers means that coupons appear for many Park City restaurants and Riverhorse is no exception so check the local paper. Enjoy this one!