“Another good night”
Review of Riverhorse on Main

Riverhorse on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverhorse on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Directly adjacent to the transit center
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Great steak, great choices. I expect that for $60/plate. What I appreciated was the service. No wine glass was empty. Every lame joked was laughed at. The staff treated my group like Hollywood stars, whom they see in the winter. I enjoyed this place and sent my customers the next weekend.

There are newer reviews for Riverhorse on Main

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Delicious, nice environment, nice experience, beautiful dinning room jjjjjjjjjkkkk. Too much 50 charcters

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The Riverhorse, like my wife & I are supporters of the local Museum. When we had a chance to go out last weekend, we thought it would be good to reciprocate and support them. With no reservation, the restaurant was all full but we were able to grab two seats at the bar. We split the white beet & avocado appetizer (awesome) followed by the fresh trout and Wild Game Trio (Elk, Buffalo & Vennison). We dine out often and have a lot to compare this to and it was the best meal we have had in PC for a very long time. Great food & service! Thanks!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

It's my favorite in Park City and my wife's favorite anywhere. We were back there last week for a followup to our visit in December and, once again, the food was outstanding. Not only was the food delicious, the overall experience was top notch. Service was flawless and I am a service snob. Timing was perfect and the atmosphere couldn't have been better. My advice is if you are traveling to Park City, make a reservation in advance, in fact, make two because you will want to come back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The space was very nice. Our food was great, but not amazing. Our server was not the best. We felt kinda rushed.