“There is a reason they are #1”
Review of Deer Valley Resort

and up
Half-Day Park City Tour From Salt Lake City
Ranked #1 of 98 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Deer Valley Resort is a skiers only resort located in the historic mining town of Park City, Utah. Rated the number #1 ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine, we never stop striving to better our guests' experience. We offer complete vacation experiences from planning and vacation rental services through our Lodging & Reservations department to ski school, on mountain dining and summer concerts and chairlift activities.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Deer Valley lived up to all my expectations, It was everything I have read. Excellent grooming , the lodges and food above average for any ski resort I have been at. I will be back !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,251)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"spring skiing"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I always enjoy my time spent in Park City, Utah and Deer Valley tops my list every time I go. Sure, the lift tickets cost a little more and the food prices are a little higher, but I'm there on vacation and isnt that the point?? I ski so not having to deal with boarders mucking up my runs is also a big plus!

Will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ski there almost every day and eat and meet pals at Stein Erickson lodge. Service, snow and great skiers ( no snow boards!) make Deer Valley an unbeatable place to ski, wine and dine

1  Thank bcastle1_974
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Wow. If it is family oriented you are looking for, these are the slopes for you. There is something for everyone to ski. I have skied many places, and the slope side food is better than most restaurants in Park City. I will say the prices are exorbinant and that is the only drawback. No snowboarders so my kids don't have to worry what is coming from behind them. Did I mention I would love for the prices to be a little cheaper....
99.9 percent of the staff are courteous and friendly. I won't mention the not so nice elderly lady selling tickets at the window at the main lodge.