“No snowboarders!”
Review of Deer Valley Resort

Deer Valley Resort
Ranked #1 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Deer Valley Resort is a skiers only resort located in the historic mining town of Park City, Utah. Rated the number #1 ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine, we never stop striving to better our guests' experience. We offer complete vacation experiences from planning and vacation rental services through our Lodging & Reservations department to ski school, on mountain dining and summer concerts and chairlift activities.
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Skiing Deer Valley was wonderful! It was especially nice not to have to watch out for snowboarders!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I visited Deer Valley after only skiing one day in my whole life. I was very intimidated by the first resort I went to, but I was really comfortable at Deer Valley. They had a great (but short) beginner hill to practice on with a super easy lift and friendly staff that helped you get on. I just practiced myself, but observed several ski lessons and thought all of the instructors seemed very personable, professional and attentive. I wish there was another easy trail that served as a better segue to the real green trails, but otherwise a fantastic experience with terrain for all levels. It was nice to not have to deal with snowboarders sitting in the middle of runs, and the level of service is really what sets this place apart.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

We skied Deer Valley and it really is the best. I am a total novice who had to rent everything and take a lesson. Both of which were quite easy, fun and affordable. I am on the path back to following my friends on the slopes.

1  Thank Jeffrey F
Reviewed February 15, 2012

The friendliness of all staff we encountered (from ski patrol, to ski rentals, to on mountain helpers) make this place first class. Obviously beautiful, it was the staff that make this place 5 star.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Deer Valley does it right. Drop off your skis, the park the car. A convenient shuttle brings you from the parking lot back to the lodge. The runs are nice and wide. My wife and I like to ski cruisers. They have plenty of those in greens and blues.Add to that wonderful meals in the Silver Lake Lodge. What else can I say . . . no snowboarders and great grooming!!