Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great customer service!

I have rented my ski equipement two years in a row here and wouldn't go anywhere else. You can save... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lisa R
Great Gear, even better service!

We made our reservations online. Unfortunately, we did not get to the shop before they closed... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $102.57
from $495.00
from $409.24
More Info
All reviews kimball junction bindings renting gear shop resort ski
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

This place was awesome even on a super busy day. Dan was great at making sure everything was spot-on. Definitely will be back!

Date of experience: December 2019
Gordon W, Public Relations Manager at Christy Sports Ski and Snowboard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, We love to hear that Dan was able to take such good care of you and that he made sure everything was so spot on. Thank you for the great review and for choosing Christy Sports. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

What a great experience at Christy Sports - Kimball Junction, UT. We rented our snowboard equipment for my son (12 yrs old) and myself. The staff was friendly, helpful, listened to our requests and offered expertise where needed. They had rental snowboards and boots that were in great condition and met our rider experience level. We definitely would rent from this location again!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

First off, the deals are amazing! I have a family of five, so ski rental costs can get out of hand in a hurry. The online rental process is easy and they keep your details on file making each subsequent rental faster and easier. On our third day skiing, someone at our resort accidentally took my daughter's skis instead of their own. After a quick call to Christy's they told me to swing on over and they would get her refitted for new skis at no additional cost. We were back at the resort and on the mountain within 30 minutes!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

My wife and I stayed with family in Park City for a week, and I didn't realize that a lot of ski rental stores in the area require / prefer you to reserve rental skis and boots ahead of time. I wanted to ski with my father-in-law the day we arrived, so I called ahead to Christys and they were incredibly accommodating given the situation and allowed me to rent that day at no extra fee. They happened to have an extra pair or two of skis lying around and did not make a big deal about my not knowing to call ahead. Moreover, when I arrived, the staff was friendly and professional. They equipped me with a great pair of rental skis and boots that were matched perfectly to my ability. I had a great time skiing that week and I appreciate the Christys staff for helping to make it happen!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018

I rented for two days at the Kimball Junction store because we stayed out that way. Easy parking and not crowded. I changed boots the second day to get a slightly larger size. No problem. Nice store too. Skis, bindings, boots, poles all worked well without issue. Just wish I could have skied more days!

Date of experience: March 2018