Silver King Hotel
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$210
Marriott
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$264
$229
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

Park City Peaks Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$152
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$111
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
$298
$277
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$116
$97
Travelocity
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$180
$128
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenhot tubmain streetliving roommaintenance staffheating systemenjoy park cityindoor outdoor poolwood burning fireplacedeer valleybit datedgreat kitchengranite countersski lockerssized bedworkout roompull out couch
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at the Silver King twice in the past few weeks and were very pleased with both stays. The suites we stayed in were beautifully furnished, comfortable and large. I loved having a full kitchen with all the amenities so we could cook with ease. The pool, hot tub and sauna were wonderful and we loved lounging and relaxing poolside. The manager Melinda took great care of us and made sure our stays were perfect. I loved being right by Park City Mountain Resort and just down the street from Park City's Main Street. We will most definitely be staying at the Silver King again!

Room Tip: Suite 506 was more than spacious for 4 couples, with 3 rooms (one had full sized bunk beds!), 3 bathrooms and a full kitchen
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Melinda B, General Manager at Silver King Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review! It's greatly appreciated! I'm really happy to hear you have thoroughly enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We reserved a 1-bedroom premium suite including 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining area, nice TVs with cable, complimentary WiFi and washer and dryer. Everything was fairly up-to-date, comfortable and clean though the w/d was an older stackable model. After our first night, our son had an allergic reaction to, we believe, dust or pet dander in the carpet, perhaps some other allergen. He took some meds and we were out most of the day to enjoy Park City but his reaction returned that night. The following morning, my wife spoke with the manager and, though their policy does not allow a refund, she (Melinda, I believe) was understanding and concerned and was more than happy to refund our last two nights. Nice customer service! We decided to think about it and continue with our day and ultimately stayed for our final two nights.

The pool was nice but could use updated furniture. The lobby and hallways are somewhat underwhelming and, if updated with new flooring and lighting, would likely make a difference as far as first impressions go. Granted, these are minor issues and I will say that the front desk and housekeeping staff are outstanding. The garage is secured with a 4 digit combination keypad and it was great to have a parking garage during the July 4th week as the temp was in the 85-95* range.

The hotel is an easy walk to the Park City village and lifts but a longer-than-expected walk to the Main Street area: 15-20 minutes and probably much longer during the winter. We didn't take advantage of the free shuttle but did notice a pretty steady flow of the buses. The hotel is also very close to a market should one want to utilize the kitchen.

Would we return? Yes, absolutely, and, in our case, we'd ask about accommodations with hardwood or tile flooring, if available (I would have given 5 stars were it not for our son's reaction). We'd love to return for a ski vacation and enjoy not having to load up the car and deal with lugging skis/boots and parking.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PLimPortland_OR

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear you ended up staying for the last two nights. I'm sorry your son had an allergic reaction. It was very concerning. I have not run into that issue before. With that being said, we just switched to all different green products! We are very excited about this!! We are very happy with the products. They clean really well and smell wonderful! We hope if and when you return this does the trick! I'm glad overall you had a great vacation!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had never traveled to Utah and it is beautiful in Park City! I stayed at the Silver King for a week for a conference at the hotel. And would highly recommend this hotel during the summer time. It's located very close to an area with chair lifts and a zip lines and other fun things to do on the side of a mountain. And it was a quick (free) bus ride to downtown that was also walkable if you wanted to walk for about 10 minutes (tops).

I mentioned the price being excellent for the summer time because the room I was in had 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a full kitchen & living room & washer and dryer, and was around $200 per night because it's the "off season" with no snow. As other reviewers have mentioned, some of the rooms are more updated than others. I was in one that was not modernized because the lamps and other decorations were a little dated, but the room was well kept and I slept great. Some of my colleagues had modernized rooms so the furniture was newer and some included a hot tub in the living room! All those extras seemed unnecessary as the pool hotel and hot tub were great and worked just fine.

Three things to note:
1. Breakfast is not included in the price, but you have a full kitchen so that's understandable to me.
2. The front desk people were very helpful and happy to help you get around the city but they are not there at all hours of the day (I think they were gone by 9pm or maybe 10pm). So be sure to ask your questions before they leave for the night!
3. If you're hosting or planning a conference there, note that the food is catered in, it is not made on the premises, so if you need vegetarian options be sure to specify all that ahead of time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your 5 star review! It is greatly appreciated! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for all your helpful feedback! We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This Hotel is in the perfect location in Park City. The staff is super helpful and the Manager was really great. I loved that the sliding back door opened up to a grassy spot that we could hang out on.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review! I'm thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed staying with us. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was impressed by the spaciousness of our 2 bedroom condo. We had more space than we needed and felt very comfortable. This is not the Ritz Carlton by any means but it is a good value for the money and had what we needed. The pool was perfect temperature and no one was there using it. Beautiful location, easy access to the Park City Free bus and is right at the base of PCMR (Park City Mountain Resort).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!