Stayed here with 4 buddies. Overall, very happy with the stay:
1. Great location - right next to mountain so might not need a car if you're only planning on Park City Mountain
2. In room hot tub - outstanding
3. Rooms have rustic feel to it
4. Fully equipped kitchen, so fun for hosting
1. Had some minor plumbing issues
2. Very annoying - the magnetic strip on the keys lose their validation easily. Had to get a new key every time I wanted to get back into my room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
Located just steps from the PayDay lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, you'll find sophisticated mountain luxury wrapped in local mining nostalgia, with hundreds of historic mining artifacts and photos thoughtfully placed throughout the hotel's halls and common areas.
Each and every studio and 1-to-4 bedroom condominium at the Silver King has a full-sized kitchen, and honest-to-goodness real wood-burning fireplaces. Guests also enjoy our indoor/outdoor pool, concierge services, complimentary ski lockers, heated underground parking, and close proximity to the restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street. Additionally, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away, and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees.
Whether you're considering a cozy weekend getaway for two, or a rejuvenating extended stay for the whole family, the Silver King Hotel is a magical and timeless place where you're sure to make memories that last a lifetime.... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Silver King Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver King Park City
- Hotel Silver King
- Silver King Hotel Park City, Utah