I booked this for a week to go check out where my Epic Pass is now valid. Combined with having a student in college in SLC it was a natural curiosity that led me to research the options. I booked through all seasons.com, the confusing part is that there are two separate companies that have their hands in management of this delightful property. I'm so glad I landed with allseasons, we had some minor booking glitches since I added a second week for later this month. Everything was not only taken care of professionally but very timely by Brian Bell, the general manager. He is on site, extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. We arrived tired, unsure of what to expect. Check in was flawless by Emily, room keys made and escorted rapidly up to our room. Turned out that our room was upgraded to a 2 bdrm condo, heaven. There was a letter from Brian with a delicious food basket and some gift cards to iron out some issues with ski passes, not his fault but he made it right. The merger with Vail resorts will take some time, but don't avoid this gem just because it's not smoothed out perfectly. Our unit was pristine and we treated it as our own. The location is unrivaled, you are right there in The Canyons village, everything within easy walking distance. The ski valet room is superb, top service, smiles, shoe storage, and boot heaters.
I will write another review after the next week stay at The Sundial, I expect great things :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Canyons Resort and just steps away from the Red Pine Gondola, the Sundial is a perfect blend of classic mountain lodge architecture and metropolitan style and sophistication. Choose from our many hotel rooms, studios, 1- and 2-bedroom suites, and even 2-bedroom suites with additional sleeping loft and extra bath. All rooms feature relaxing oversized jetted tubs, and all suites come with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, sofa sleepers, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and sweeping views. This property also offers unparalleled convenience, being positioned directly above and around the stores, restaurants and ski shop of the picturesque Canyons' Resort Village. Guests also enjoy the heated outdoor pool, rooftop hot tub and plunge pool, complimentary underground parking, and much, much more. Additionally, our complimentary winter shuttle service transports guests within the Canyons Village area and to Historic Main Street, where the most popular boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and nightlife can be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Village Park City, Utah