Did a three day stay with my daughter for some snowboarding at The Canyons. We had a great time, and the Sundial was a big part of that. Roomy parking garage, they store equipment on site, you're 100 yards from the gondola, and there are shops near by for anything you might need for your day on the slopes. Our stay was after the holidays, but before the film festival, so it was very quiet here. They were promoting a ski and stay package with breakfasts, and that was pretty convenient for us. They don't have a restaurant on site, they give you three choices, two at the grand summit next door, and one at the Red Pine Lodge, at the top of the gondola. If you can get your party in gear, I would suggest the Red Pine. All their food is made to order, they have a broad variety, and then you get to sit inside or out and enjoy the view.
We had a studio at the Sundial, and it was plenty roomy, with a kitchen we didn't really use, a fireplace that we did use, and an acceptable sofa bed to go along with the queen. The room was nicely decorated with a western feel in the lighting and the artwork. Elevators were quick, stairs were handy too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Canyons Resort and just steps away from the Red Pine Gondola, the Sundial is a perfect blend of classic mountain lodge architecture and metropolitan style and sophistication. Choose from our many hotel rooms, studios, 1- and 2-bedroom suites, and even 2-bedroom suites with additional sleeping loft and extra bath. All rooms feature relaxing oversized jetted tubs, and all suites come with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, sofa sleepers, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and sweeping views. This property also offers unparalleled convenience, being positioned directly above and around the stores, restaurants and ski shop of the picturesque Canyons' Resort Village. Guests also enjoy the heated outdoor pool, rooftop hot tub and plunge pool, complimentary underground parking, and much, much more. Additionally, our complimentary winter shuttle service transports guests within the Canyons Village area and to Historic Main Street, where the most popular boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and nightlife can be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Village Park City, Utah