I love this place. The Sundial Lodge is clean, affordable (when compared to others), close to the slopes and an excellent base for a ski holiday in Park City, UT. I stayed in B206, which is a one-bedroom overlooking the piazza (forum). The unit was equipped with travertine floors, granite counter tops, a full kitchen with garbage disposal and a washer and dryer. The bathroom is clean, with granite counter tops and a jetted tub. The bedroom has a very comfortable king bed and a nice flat screen television. The living room has a 42" flat screen T.V. two newish leather chairs, a sofa bed with a very comfortable queen size mattress. There is a nice dining table with 4 chairs and extra bar stools for extra seating at the granite kitchen island. The owners went out of their way to decorate everything top drawer.
There is a nice community fitness center filled with an elliptical machine, two stationary bikes, two treadmills, a universal gym and free weights. TSkis are safe, and stored in a ski room in the main lobby of the "B" building. THe Sundial has offers free underground parking. It also has a wonderful pool on the ground floor, and hot tubs on the ground floor and on the 3rd floor. All this, and only a few short steps from the gondola. I would highly recommend the Sundial Lodge over the Grand Summit, Westgate and other properties at the Canyons. Simply stated, it is the coziest property that is closest to the gondola. I don't think that every unit is the same, but B206 ROCKS!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Canyons Resort and just steps away from the Red Pine Gondola, the Sundial is a perfect blend of classic mountain lodge architecture and metropolitan style and sophistication. Choose from our many hotel rooms, studios, 1- and 2-bedroom suites, and even 2-bedroom suites with additional sleeping loft and extra bath. All rooms feature relaxing oversized jetted tubs, and all suites come with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, sofa sleepers, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and sweeping views. This property also offers unparalleled convenience, being positioned directly above and around the stores, restaurants and ski shop of the picturesque Canyons' Resort Village. Guests also enjoy the heated outdoor pool, rooftop hot tub and plunge pool, complimentary underground parking, and much, much more. Additionally, our complimentary winter shuttle service transports guests within the Canyons Village area and to Historic Main Street, where the most popular boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and nightlife can be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Village Park City, Utah