“Glad i caved in.”

Flippin Burgers
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was near by and could smell the burgers. They smelt Awesome. I resisted. I was passing the next day and the smell just grabbed a hold of me. The food was great.

If you know Five guys burgers. its very similar to five guys. Its a pricy burger but hey its Park City. Its not Burger king etc.

When I'm next in Park City. I will return here for a quality burger.

There are newer reviews for Flippin Burgers

Reviewed August 17, 2012

What tasty food.....burgers are outstanding; fries aren't the best ever, but they hold their own. Service was friendly....food was made to order. A great treat for very casual food in Park City!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Burgers are about $6-7, depending on type. My 'Wasatch' Burger was pretty big and tasted great. They have a kids menu too. We caught an early dinner so it wasn't too crowded. However, I can see that they could only seat ~25-30 comfortably. 4 TVs make it a good hangout.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Local burger joint that servers better than average food at a premium. Burger combo meal is just short of $10.

Fries are great!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Having driven approx 500 miles to Park City Utah, we decided to go casual for dinner and were pleasantly surprised at how good the hamburgers were + they were loaded with whatever one wishes...highly recommend!