Waldorf Astoria Park City
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$179
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$165
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$108
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$100
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$118
$303
$258
StRegis.com
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
1,564 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Park City, Utah is absolutely stunning! The Waldorf Astoria only added to the beauty and ambience of the stay. The staff, food, room, and pool area was marvelous. Thank you Waldorf!

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2010

I am not a person of much money. That being said, I must admit I would have never had the audacity to stay at a Waldorf Astoria if I hadn't stumbled upon an unbelievable price for our room, which was the most basic room they offered. That also being said, the room was the most comfortable, plush, extravagant two-nights' stay I have ever had. This place had everything! The staff was so accomodating and nearly obsequious-nice, I felt like a celebrity. I highly recoment the Waldorf Park City to ANYONE and EVERYONE. I had an absolutely fabulous experience and I wish the same for you all.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2010

My husband and I stayed six nights in July. We found an excellent rate and paid about $200 per night including taxes and the resort charge. Our 1 bedroom unit was large, comfortable and well appointed. We took advantage of the full kitchen and laundry facilities. The fitness facility and pool area were used daily and enjoyed thoroughly.

We had no problems with noise that other reviewers mentioned. The bed was extremely comfortable and we slept well. Housekeeping was a bit uneven but the valet service got high marks. Front desk personnel were generally good but not at the same level as the Boulders, another Waldorf property. We didn't eat at Spruce so I can't comment on the food service.

Overall, we loved the property, the location and Park City in the summer. We felt that it represented a good value and hope to return.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2010

While most travelers think of Park City Utah as a world class ski destination, I happen to love it in the off season when I look to escape Phoenix. This trip was for business, but the bargain off-season rates lured me to try the new Dakota Lodge - Waldorf Astoria in Park City. I am very glad I did. The hotel is a complete resort featuring a great pool, a full Golden Door Spa, and first rate fitness equipment. The beds are perfect, the amenities are first rate, and the rooms are tomb quiet.

The room I had was amazing, felt more like a condo than a hotel room. It featured two gas fireplaces, a full sized washer/dryer, and a complete kitchen with Viking appliances.

it is new and has a few bugs to work out. The breakfast service was slow, prices high, and the coffee was tepid. The furniture can be described as faux miners kitsch and the electrical engineer was over the top putting no less than five light switches in every room - I mean really in an era of green sensibility do we really need mood lighting in a bathroom?

I peeked and the room rates during ski season and confirmed that I will return only in summer. But for those that can afford it in winter, the new tram to The Canyons is right across the street.

Be aware this is one of those properties that slaps a "Resort Fee' on top of your daily rate.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2010

The room was very nice and we were very excited! The pool was great. The location is close to Parkcity but you still need to drive to the main street or use the hotel shuttle service.
The pool and the whirlpool are great.

The main drawback is the very poor noise insulation of the ceiling and the walls. We were annoyed during the day and awakened every morning by people walking in the room on top of ours. We also noticed the workers vacuuming the carpet in the corridor. If we had not been working early in the morning we would have been extremely frustrated! Still it would have been nice to sleep past 6H00 am!!!!!!!
I can't imagine going there for a relaxation trip and getting waked up every morning by noises coming from other rooms or cleaning activities.

It was not that bad because we were working early but for such a highly rated hotel!!!!!!! totally unacceptable. We will try another one next time. we would have been extremely unsatisfied if we had paid a higher price for our room. We had a great deal!
One special thing...... there was no tub in the bath room......

The spa is also extremely overpriced. We also can not comment on the coffee that is offered in the lobby since it was empty when we tried to have some.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business