I booked this hotel for an off season getaway with the breakfast package ($50/day food & beverage credit). And wow! I loved this place. I had the smallest room in the hotel overlooking the driveway and I didn’t care. Everything was beautiful. I want to put that bathroom into my home. The entire staff was friendly, courteous, and willing to share their favorite hikes, restaurants, etc. The pool was wonderful, heated year round with two hot tubs. We also enjoyed the outdoor fire pit. The breakfast menu was small but everything we ate was delicious and fresh.
After driving for 5+ hours the last thing I wanted to do was get back in the car to go into Park City for dinner. But the hotel took care of that, they had one of the valets drive us into town in one of the resort’s vehicles (Mercedes SUV); when we wanted to return, we called the hotel with our location and in less than 10 minutes we were on our way back to the hotel.
The only drawback was that they were doing some painting in our hallway. The work was done quickly and quietly. We noticed do the smell (they used a low VOC paint) and a few “wet paint” signs.
A few Notes: The $50 food & beverage credit only covered breakfast. There is a $25/day resort fee added to whatever rate you pay. You need to have your room key to get back and forth between the pool area (and fire pit) & hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah