My husband and I stayed here for one night and we were very pleased with the accommodations and service. The gym was great! We used the pool and the service was excellent - plenty of towels for use. Note there is a $25 resort fee per room per night which include use of the high speed internet, pool, gym and valet parking. The Caynons area is very nice - away from the hustle of downtown Park City. The room was very comfortable, with fireplace and flatscreen TV.
We will return to the resort when we have more time to enjoy the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah