Second time I've stayed at the W-A in Park City. Both times I have enjoyed the stay and find the understated, casual elegance of the resort wonderful. But this time there were a few misses that kept me from rating the resort as "Excellent". Couple of items in the room (A/C and dishwasher not securely mounted), and hit or miss service in the restaurant. That said, I look forward to my next visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah