Waldorf Astoria Park City
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$165
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
$127
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$229
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$141
$86
$105
$98
$308
StRegis.com
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$157
$145
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$283
$159
1,565 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My family (including 3 toddlers) had a wonderful trip to Park City and the Waldorf Astoria. The room and the hotel were incredibly child friendly even while the hotel maintained a very sophisticated and hip vibe. The staff were extremely accessible and the operator (I cannot remember his name), concierges (Christie most notably), and valets were right there whenever I needed them.

I was most impressed with the beautiful pool/hot tub area. How relaxing! Also, the lobby was stunning.

The 1 bedroom suite was perfect with a washer dryer, full size luxury kitchen, 2 bathrooms and comfortable beds. It just worked out so well.

I enjoyed Christie's (the head concierge) recommendations of dog sledding and a sleigh ride. As I have toddlers we also went to Gorgoza snow tubing park, the ice castle, the Park City museum and Monkey Mountain. The dog sledding with North Forty was a once in a lifetime experience. The dogs were so beautiful and friendly and our guide, Gavin was personable and made the trip the absolute best! I would highly recommend Gavin and North Forty.

WHAT A TRIP!

The only critiques--I felt like I had to tip all the time and would have loved a recommendation that was accepted by all to tip an amount at the end of the trip so that I did not have to open my wallet 6-10 times per day to retrieve my car, open my room door, etc. The second critique was that there were no towels 2/3 times that we went to the pool. I usually had to go back in and ask housekeeping for towels.

Room Tip: Not all of the 1 BR suites have 2 bathrooms, so if that is something that is important to you, make sure you request that.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JaneTraveler2
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Dear Reader,
It is hardly possible to indicate anything that was less than perfect during my stay at the the Waldorf Astoria.
The hotel, in all its aspects, is synonymous of elegance and comfort.
The standard room features a fully equipped kitchen, jacuzzi and a gracious living room with fireplace.
The ample heated external pool is not only the perfect complement of the winter activities.. it also provides a 'winter wonderland' feeling.
The staff is impeccably helpful and discreet and, last but not least, the French Chef allows you to indulge in fine cuisine.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

My family of four just returned from four extraordinary days at the Waldorf. We travel very often and I can say this hotel and staff are exceptional.
We reserved a two bedroom suite and it was beautiful and very clean. Great attention to detail.
But the friendly staff really set this experience apart. We were greeted at every turn as if returning home. Everyone was so helpful. The hotel car took us the grocery many times and waited for us to collect our dinners. The ski service couldn't have been better. They even helped my daughter gather items she needed for her homework several times during the week.
My girls literally cried when we had to leave, and they are teenagers.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at Waldorf Astoria Park City. We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time and felt welcomed and taken care of throughout your stay. We aim to make every guest experience special and are so glad we could meet your expectations. We hope to see you again for another memorable stay!

Very Best,
Kerry Hing

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Staying at the Waldorf Astoria is the height of being pampered. The ski experience at the Canyons is great but what's really great is the Waldorf ski team helping you take off your boots at the end of the day and carrying your skis to the private gondola. The accommodations are excellent and all the staff superbly trained and welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Reviewed February 12, 2014

As soon as you pull up to the front door the ultimate Waldorf experience begins! Perfectly located at the base on Canyons Resort for prime Utah skiing! We were promptly greeted by the valets upon arrival and escorted to the check-in desk. My disappointment here was that when I reserved my room I had selected the upgrade from the King with fireplace to the one bedroom suite and the gentleman behind the desk had no idea as to what I was talking about so we ended up with the small and I do mean SMALL king with fireplace! The overall condition of the room was slightly disappointing and there were chips on the walls and the mirror finished drawers were covered in smudges.....not typical of the level of cleanliness one would expect at a Waldorf. Also I found it odd that in the bathroom there were no towel racks anywhere to be found....they have scales?? (who wants to weight themselves on vacation) But no where to hang your towels. I give the hotel an excellent rating anyway due to the high level of service given by all employees encountered during our stay and also because of the magnificent views and proximity to getting to the slopes via the Waldorf gondola. I can't say enough about how accommodating they are....Valets, Concierge, Service staff, they even sent someone to my room to have me fitted for my skis and boots!!

Room Tip: King rooms are very small! Request a suite for the minimal difference in price you will be glad that you did. If available request a room overlooking the pool as it will give you the best view of the mountains from your room balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends