Great hotel. Rooms were very nice. We felt like were we being pampered. They had S'mores outside by a fire pit each night. Very good dinner meal and service. Nice selection of foods to choose from. They even provided a small soup to try at no cost. Had a nice little area to purchase baked goods, snacks, treats, and drinks. All the staff was courtious and friendly. Great price for the hotel and services. Hotel fee included valet service which was nice. Every time we wanted the car, we would call down and in a few minutes would have it ready for us and offer us waters for the road. Couldn't be happier about the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property is currently recognized as the United States Best Ski Hotel by World Ski Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah