Waldorf Astoria Park City
Miners Club(Park City)
Silverado Lodge(Park City)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)
  • Pool
1,572 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was the third summer that our family had a mini reunion at the Waldorf Astoria park City and we will keep coming back. The staff were attentive and made us feel at home. The room was outstanding and the pool was just the right size and configuration for our family of all ages. The grandchildren loved the "smores" each evening.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Keith R
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments in regards to your stay at Waldorf Astoria Park City. We are glad you had a wonderful getaway and were able to enjoy our amenities, especially the smores with your grandchildren! We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Park City.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Rather offhand welcome late at night. First night of 3 night stay was in a standard room despite diamond status. Moved to an upgraded room for next 2 nights. Hotel seemed deserted, only one other family was using the pool during our entire stay.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to critique your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you found some of our amenities to fall short of your expectations. Our desire is to present a product that represents a sense of comfort and convenience for you and I hope that we can welcome you back in the feature for a more positive stay.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I booked a standard room with king bed for 2 nights during this 'shoulder season' while putting our home on the market. I must admit that I was disappointed that, as a silver Hilton Honors member, I was not offered an upgrade upon check-in. The hotel was quite empty.

The standard king room was barely big enough to hold the king bed. There is a club chair squeezed in between the bad & the window and it is about an inch from the side of the bed where I had to try to get out. The first night I forgot it was there when I awoke at dawn to go for a run and I slammed my leg into it while getting out of bed. The bath has only 1 sink & is nothing special, though it has a jetted tub.
The staff, especially our shuttle driver, are anxious to please & do well at it. The lobby, spa & fitness center are all very nice, which brings me back to the question I kept asking myself: why didn't this fairly new hotel build larger bedrooms?
It did not even remotely compare to the Waldorf we recently stayed in in Shanghai--or elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the beds are very comfortable. The staff was willing to give rides to the nearby resort area for restaurants and shops. The gym is the best I have seen at a hotel! The only negative is that my room didn't have a desk so if you need to efficiently do work on a computer, ask about that upon arrival.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank R F
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We have stayed at Park City before at the St. Regis and worried that our expectations might not be met by the Waldorf Astoria. We were wrong, the Waldorf was everything we hoped for and more. Our room was a 1 bedroom King with full kitchen and 2 baths.

There was absolutely nothing to worry about it was all fantastic, from the Viking gas stove to the 2 gas fireplaces and 2 40+ inch flat screen tvs. The bed was comfortable the sheets of high quality need I go on?

We enjoyed the shuttle into town for dinner- I didn't have to worry about wine with dinner on a rainy/snowy night. The concierge recommended a great hiking trail which took into consideration our 10" home elevation (we hiked at @10,000 on fresh snow which brought out the glory of the blue sky and the yellow aspen. Thank you, Christie)

Every employee that we met acted as if they had an ownership interest in the property and though our room had a pool view there was still a little mountain view rising above the building, one does not lose the view in Park City.

Oh yes and S'mores at 7:30 every night out by the pool.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking time to critique your stay with us at Waldorf Astoria Park City. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our wonderful staff. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay and we would love to welcome you back in the future for another great stay.