Just spent 7 nights here on business. Lovely location in the Canyons. I had room 6158 terrific view but they are under construction and that was also out the window. Beds are comfortable and the linens very good. A gas fireplace at the foot of your bed. Marble shower and a jetted tub. The staff were very friendly. We got a great rate for this trip too. Two people in our party shared a suite and it was just gorgeous. A bedroom upstairs and down. Kitchen fully stocked with a Viking Range to boot.
I did not take any spa services but I used it for the steam room and the relaxation area. Really well done. I would ask they tone down the "scent" as it is over powering to me- at least. Those are the positives.
Here are the negatives- We ate in the restaurant quite a bit and the food came out cold more often than not, even when we were the only diners. The little coffee/bakery shop closes at 1pm and the clothing store closes at 5pm. If you are in need of a magazine, some sundries or a t-shirt- you are out of luck. I found that odd since you are somewhat isolated there. The toiletries provided are just a licensed Ferragamo line. Super perfume smell.
I was expecting a more Four Season's kind of experience. I am a very spoiled traveler and I see all the amazing reviews for this place. I would stay here again but honestly would look at some other options before I committed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah