Poor reception upon arrival. Staff was not helpful. Took 7 hours to get a roll away. No attention to detail. In room movie access was practically non-existant. Room service was 30 minutes late and cold. Bummer of a hotel. Especially for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property is currently recognized as the United States Best Ski Hotel by World Ski Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah