We just returned from a week stay at the Waldorf. This was our first visit ever to Park City so we were going in BLIND. The Property is very nice not "wow" nice, but nice. The Canyons Resort area is very small. Once we drove around Deer Valley, we knew what area we should be staying. Check out Deer Deer Valley first! Back to hotel. First the good. The valet guys were the best... helpful, fun, and always working hard. (please tip them well). The Concierge tried hard, but after not being able to get 4 bikes delivered to hotel in a town filled with bike rental companies I was a bit concerned. They also told us we had reservations and when we showed up to restaurant there was no reservation. I chose to book to all other activities on my own. Along with the reservation, we had multiple other small issues. Like room cleaners throwing away rite-aid bag full of cold medicine, or dish washer not working so we had no clean dishes, or rude spa attendants. My biggest disappointment came after I spoke With the General Manager's Assistant. I shared all the issues that we have had (there a even more then mentioned above) and I never heard a word from GM Kerry [---]? There was however a small plate of fruit, some chips, and a small bottle of water sent to our room from assistant. My bill was in excess of $4500 and we got a plate of fruit? Kind of a slap in face and showed that they really don't want to hear about issues. Shame on you Kerry [---]. The saving grace and why I did not rate this worse was due to the nightly rate being only 390. I should have known you get what you pay for. For a Waldorf they should be embarrassed, but this was definitely a Hilton like experience in both what we paid, and what we got. Next year we will be at the St. Regis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah