Waldorf Astoria Park City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Miners Club(Park City)
Silverado Lodge(Park City)
Very Good 4/5
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)
Very Good 4/5
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)
Excellent 5/5
    Good 3.5/5
    1,559 results
    All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for our wedding anniversary during the off season. Beautiful hotel with great service. The housekeeping services were outstanding, some of the best we have ever experienced. Shuttle service to and from Main Street also great. Exercise, spa facilities wonderful. Breakfast was very good. Doors were open, and it was a bit cold, but the wait staff was nice enough to bring me a heavy blanket. The rooms were beautiful. Overall, great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013
    klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

We are very pleased to hear that you had an outstanding stay celebrating your wedding anniversary. We strive to make every guest's experience speical and are glad that we met your expectations. I hope we can welcome you back in the future for an other great stay.

Best Regards,
    Kerry Hing

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Booked a two bedroom bi-level for the weekend, got a great price, our room was the furthest from the lobby elevator, thus quite a hike every time I left the hotel, food was very good, overall atmosphere of the hotel was fantastic, will return again next year

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
    1  Thank Michael B
    Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had an amazing 6 day stay. The staff took excellent care of me and my family. The location is fantastic and there are so many things to do in the area. The Waldorf facility is continually being updated and kept fresh. You will definitely enjoy your time if you choose to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
    Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed at the Waldorf Astoria Park City the first weekend in June. While the hotel is lovely and serene, there were a few issues with our stays. First, the good. We are Hilton Honors Gold and were upgraded to Studio Suite which I understand are a little larger than the regular suites. We found the pool, hot tubs, spa and gym all to be of great quality. We dined at Slopes for breakfast and while overpriced ($40 for the 2 of us) the food was delicious and service good. Now, for the bad. On our first night there I was awakened about 11 pm of loud voices in the hall way. This went on for quite some time and upon looking out my door I realized it was the cleaning crew. For the next 3 hrs there was continuous LOUD noises, on and off. It sound like vacuuming, moving furniture, etc. Needless to say I DID NOT have a good nights sleep at all. Who cleans in the middle of the night like that when guests should be sleeping? The next morning I complained to the front desk and after some research they told me it was the marble polishers who were finishing up their work. Thankfully, the 2nd night there was not noise. However, in spite of my complaints of no sleep on what was supposed to be a relaxing weekend away from our young children, I was offered no kind of compensation whatsoever. Just a "I'm sorry." I would expect this from a low-budget hotel and although upset figure you get what you pay for. But, considering what you pay for at this hotel I expected a lot more. Just be aware there is not a lot of consideration for guests or their experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
    3  Thank sea23
    klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review in regards to your stay with us at Waldorf Astoria, Park City. We are happy to hear that you found our spa and gym to meet your expectations though are disappointed that we fell short in other areas during your stay. It is our goal to show consideration to each guest and we sincerely apologize that we did not perform as such. I hope we can welcome you back in the future and show you a much better experience.

Best Regards,
    Kerry Hing

A TripAdvisor Member
    Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staff was extremely attentive and the facilities were immaculate. Beautiful views from both the room and the grounds. Very convenient location. Never saw housekeeping in the halls but the rooms were cleaned quickly and were very fresh. Virtually everyone on staff greeted you and was most pleasant. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to others traveling in the Park City area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business