Waldorf Astoria Park City
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$264
$229
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$143
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$111
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$210
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$229
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$111
$97
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$180
$128
  • Pool
1,574 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is my only 5* review. I could not really find any fault with this resort. I stayed here using a LOT of Hilton points and as a Diamond was upgraded to a suite. Not sure if the experience would have been as great if I had a regular room but I am reviewing this experience, which if booked through the internet would have been around $1100US a night.

Checkin- We did not wait, but there are only 2 desks which might cause a backlog at times. They were efficient and explained my Diamond benefit of $50 per day breakfast credit and an upgrade. Explained the ski valet system and lay of the land.

Room- Huge room with an amazingly nice kitchen (SubZero, Wolf, etc). We didn't use this but if you booked a whole week you would not feel like you were skimping by eating at home. This is a very very nice apartment. If you get a 2BR suite they just open the adjoining room, so it's living space with rooms on either side. Bathroom is huge with nice amenities, massive shower, plush towels and robes. Overlooks the heated pool.

Gym/pool: Gym is massive and has a ton of new equipment and weights. Pool is huge and heated and does tend to have a lot of kids in it. However, they have an adults only hot tub (towards the mountain) which shall forever endear me to the Waldorf. This alone wins them a 1-star bonus. The pool and hot tub are an insane amenity; swimming in a blizzard is a unique experience. I never found the pool or hot tub to be crowded and it was really really fun.

Dining: The dining in the hotel is OK, not a ton of options but you an always go up to the Canyons in 5 minutes (on the gondola) for a ton of options. The bar food is really good and I thought the prices were really fair. Not cheap, but like ski resort prices with no premium for it being a pricey hotel. Dining is convenient. It was never crowded.

Location/skiing- A short gondola ride up to the lifts; you can also ski directly into the hotel but it is long and somewhat flat. Once you dress in the boot room the ski valet will drive you to the gondola. We did wind up waiting a few minutes in the am for the car (it gets busy), only to notice that the gondola was literally 100 steps away. As in- you could hit it with a ball. I asked the valet if people really took car service to go half a block and he said "yes." We walked. This is weird to me and they should explain to people how close it is since may would prefer to walk 100 steps than wait 5-10 minutes for a Range Rover to drive you. The ski valet service is very nice but does impose waiting on you (for boots etc). They offer free sunscreen, lotion, water, and hot drinks on return. Very nice.

Service: I fond the service to be super responsive and not overbearing. People were really friendly as ski-bums tend to be. Lots of conversation at the bar, etc, but they could pick up on the cues if you wanted to be left alone. It is clear the Waldorf trains staff on how to be present without being annoying.

We had one glitch. At checkout they did not credit me $50 per day as they indicated on check-in (for a diamond amenity). I asked about it and they were confused and said that is not a perk. I didn't really care. I filled out an e-mail survey they send and simply stated that they should be careful about what they promise at checkin if they can't deliver. The Manager emailed me in an hour and credits my card for $100 even though there is no breakfast credit. I thought this was generous and beyond expectations. Consistent with the Waldorf experience.

Overall- if you can afford a suite, I highly recommend as a very unique, near perfect experience that is a laid-back but luxurious atmosphere. Cost prohibitive for most but aside from that I did not have anything to fault this for, and for this reason it's my only 5* review.

Room Tip: overlooking pool is a cool view. same level as boot room was convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank greeper
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Waldorf Astoria Park City! We are always striving to provide a seamless experience for all of our guests and we are extrememly glad your stay was a positive experience! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to Waldorf Astoria. Please contact me personally if I can be of any more assistance.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I are just finishing an 8 night vacation at the glorious Waldorf Astoria. From start to finish,we were never disappointed. Quite the opposite, thoroughly delighted. Everybody at this hotel is delightful and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The wonderful concierge, Joel, who planned our itinerary. The van drivers who drove us and went out of their way and the absolutely fantastic guys at the ski shop who fitted our boots, drove us up to pick up our skis and always a smile and chat about the day's skiing conditions
This hotel is a Must Stay and we are already booking for next year. Come and see for yourselves.
Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your kind review! We are so excited that you have chosen to return to Waldorf Astoria Park City next year and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

From arrival to departure, the valet, front desk, wait staff, and the excellent ski valet, all were exceptional. The rooms are spacious, meticulous and well appointed. We had a great view of the poola and mountain. The pool area is with out a doubt the best in Park City. Spring skiing was good, and most of the Canyons resort was open, despite 60 degree weather and sun. Delightful weekend.

Room Tip: Most rooms have either mountain or pool view, so tough to make a mistake. We prefer pool view, and the mountains are a free plus!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I went in the other night for a massage. We found the facilities to be average but the maintenance is suffering. Some things we noticed, light fixtures in the ceiling not properly seated, broken control pads in the showers, very uncomfortable corbusier style chairs in the fireside lounge which we were informed had comfortable pads which got dirty and were not replaced. The locker rooms were seriously in need of attention when we arrived, towels strewn about, shower shoes, etc. Spa attendant missing in action most of the time. Massage was good but the therapists rushed us out of the massage room, even coming in when we were in a state of undress as if they wanted us out of there; which they did as we saw them going home for the night only minutes later. Not as relaxing as it should have been and not up to the golden door reputation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank utahskier
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites have a larger common area than the three bedroom suites. The Golden Door Spa is divine! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Repose Room. Slopes Restaurant has great food and wine! Our kids loved coming home each night to swim and make s'mores by the fire. Wonderful time!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We are so glad that you and your family had a wonderful time during your stay! We hope to see you in the future and provide even more great memories!