We travelled to the Waldorf during the last week of the shoulder season. The hotel is great. The staff was great. The had great insight into the city and places to go and visit however being shoulder season quite a few of the places were closed. We visited the Waldorf for my father-in-laws 55th birthday and stayed in one of their 3 bedroom suites. The room was very nice but it was a disappointment to find out that not every room had a king bed. I would recommend this hotel and would go there again just not during the shoulder season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property is currently recognized as the United States Best Ski Hotel by World Ski Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with bedfinder AG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah