First class experience -
Excellent staff and nicely appointed rooms. We were fortunate enough to get a 1 bed / 2 full bath suite upgrade with HH Diamond, complete with full kitchen (Viking Appliances!). Fireplaces are in the bedrooms, family rooms, and even on some outdoor decks. I can't think of a nicer place to stay near Park City.
Everything was top notch and we look forward to returning again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah