Waldorf Astoria Park City
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$210
Marriott
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$229
Marriott
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$264
$229
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
Park City Peaks Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$152
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$111
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$124
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$313
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Pool
1,573 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Wish I could have stayed longer! I recently stayed at the Waldorf for one night before heading to Salt Lake City for a week on business. I had to arrive a day early so I figured why not check out Park City. From the welcoming reception of the bell staff and valets (not to mention they were all adorable) to the amazing spa - this hotel was tops. The rooms were a retro art-deco style with a modern mix. The rooms were quiet and comfortable and had huge flat screens and gas fireplaces. The spa was excellent - esp the warming chairs. Unlike most guests of this hotel I didn't have time to ski/board - but certaily would come back here to if I had the chance. The Canyons lift is literally out the front door and many in Utah I met said that ski resort is their favorite. My only minor suggestion would be better signage off the main road. It's very hard to see coming in after dark.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SunSeekerMA
Reviewed November 29, 2011

If you’re looking for five star service as well as accommodations, Waldorf Astoria Park City, Utah is the place. My family and I visited the Waldorf Astoria last Thanksgiving in 2010, and decided to return this year. To my surprise, our experience was consistently pleasurable again. Sometimes when you have a chance to take a closer look at something you have already seen before, you notice things that you didn’t before.

However, I could not find anything negative about our experience at this resort. Some of the staff remembered our family from the prior year and made sure that our every need was attended to. The demeanor among the Waldorf family seems positive and genuine. We were greeted upon arrival, where our entire welcome package awaited, and we were escorted to our room without the lengthy check in process. The package included information on restaurants, shopping, and activities that our concierge thought we may be interested in. My daughters, ages 6 and 11, both found plenty of age appropriate activities to take part in such as, skiing @ The Canyons and Gorgoza Park.

Moreover, if we decided to slumber in a couple of days, that was ok too because the suite felt like home. The warm décor and amenities are indicative of what most of us have come to appreciate about the Waldorf Astoria. Our room was considered a “specialty suite” which included 2 bedrooms, 3 gas fireplaces, and 3 full baths. The second bedroom was upstairs with its own gas fireplace, king bed, and a grand full bathroom. In addition to a fully equipped Viking kitchen with granite counter tops, we were able to enjoy a full size washer and dryer in our suite.

Overall, there were just too many bonuses to mention. Thanks to our extended family at Waldorf Astoria Park City, we have decided to make this a tradition. We have enjoyed being spoiled and will be returning next Thanksgiving. I would like to thank every member of the Waldorf team for making our holiday memorable.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank nuffgirl
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed here after a business trip in Salt Lake City for 2 nights. We didn't want to leave the room it was so nice and pleasant. We had the amenities of a 1/2 kitchen, fireplace, deck overlooking the valley. Upon check in, there were freshly baked cookies in our room..yummy! We also tried the dinner room service, which was great food and quick. All arrived within 30 minutes. The service here from the staff is excellent...especially the bellmen and valet crew. We utilized the shuttle 3 times and had perfect service each time. The hotel has a Suburban and a Mercedes SUV that transport you to Main Street.

I also had a 50 minute massage at the Golden Door Spa at the Waldorf. Ask for Ariana (sp?) ...she was great. It was the best massage I have ever received. In addition, the facility is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The shower experience (jets, lights, music) is to die for...definitely try that out.

The gym is nice--big enough with nice equipment & nice views.

Tips: Try Chimayo on Main Street.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TravelRocks55
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Second stay at the Dakota, this time in September and the fall colors had just started. Stay was great as usual, especially Christie Bambery concierge. She set us up for a guided mountain biking trip and horseback riding. Love the pool area, it is always clean and well kept. Enjoyed breakfast 2 mornings and was just as good as our first trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2011

We come here every Christmas and love it. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family