Enjoyed a 2-night summer stay in a 3-bedroom, two-story suite. It is great having a Waldorf in Utah. As the brand has expanded over the last few years to cities such as Orlando, Puerto Rico, etc., the Park City location brings a mountain-charm without it being overwhelming.
Check-in is personable with desks and plush chairs vs. a separated counter. The lobby feels personal with its large hearth and ample seating. Complimentary coffee and tea in the mornings is also a nice welcome amenity.
The rooms are tastefully furnished. Luxurious fireplaces, plush bedding with high thread count sheets and large bathrooms make this a great retreat. Twice per day housekeeping and turn down service are important touches and a Waldorf signature. Having a full-size kitchen with Viking appliances was my favorite part! The Waldorf is now considered a home away from home.
The pool area is very well maintained and the bar/cabana service is top notch. The Waldorf could afford to add additional chaises, umbrellas and lounge chairs but other than this, no complaints. Because the rooms surround the pool, it closes fairly early.
Golden Door Spa as well as the gym onsite are fantastic. New equipment, exceptionally trained staff and a wide array of unique treatments make the Waldorf Astoria Park City worth a visit.
The only complaints about this property could be:
1. The mandatory resort fee is a bit ridiculous, especially for a Gold or Diamond HHonors member. The fee covers valet parking, daily newspaper, internet and facilities access. Gold members get FREE internet, gym access, newspapers. We should at least be charged less, if only to cover valet.
2. The Waldorf is on the outskirts of Park City. It lies directly between Kimball Junction which connects you to the Salt Lake Valley and Main Street Park City/Deer Valley. If you have a rental car or don't mind delayed shuttles, this property is beautiful and worth the short drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah