“Excellent Steak”

Prime Steak House & Piano Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Steak House & Piano Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Temporarily Closed: April 16th - May 18th 2017 Located right across the street from the town lift at the bottom of Historic Main Street, Prime Steak House and Piano Bar offers guests a dining venue close to everything in Park City. After a hard day of skiing or for an elegant night out on the town, Prime Steak House and Piano Bar is in the heart of it all.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Steak”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Went here for our 25th wedding anniversary. We were on vacation with our two teens but had to take them along, so not so romantic! When we called for a reservation, the hostess asked if we had a special occasion and we said yes. Unfortunately, that was never communicated to anyone else so no one recognized it, leaving us a bit disappointed. The service was really very good. My son and I ordered the filet, which came sizzling to our table. Be careful as the plate is extremely hot! it was cooked perfectly and delicious. My daughter ordered a top sirloin which was huge and also very good. My wife got the lobster but said it was overcooked. Here , everything is a la carte. We got Green Beans Almondine (excellent) and garlic mashed potatoes (OK but nothing special-it had a strange consistency, like too much water in it). During the summer, they have two for one specials on the entrees, lowering the cost of the bill, considerably.

• Visited July 2012

Philadelphia, PA
“Great dinner!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

This was our best Park City vacation dinner. Quite pricey but the buy one/get one free entree promo through the summer made it manageable. The steaks were magnificent. Sides were yummy too. Our server was very sweet and did a great job. Atmosphere was similar to any other high end steak house. Highly recommend this place for a nice night out.

SLC Utah
“Much better this time around.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Last trip I gave this place terrible remarks. Now, I went back this June and we had a terrific meal with very good service. Had the filet with crab meat and it was 100%. So, I must say I would go back, I think I caught it on an off night the previous trip in. Go enjoy a great filet with buy one get one in the summer.

Visited June 2012
Canton, Illinois
“Great Steak”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Reasonably priced, great service, beautiful atmosphere, what else could you ask for?

Visited June 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Good Quality, Overpriced in Some Areas”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Thankfully I went here with a group of friends during the summer season when they have 2 for 1 entrees, which reduced the price quite a bit. We all ordered steaks, which were excellent, though not all cooked exactly as requested. I requested my NY strip medium rare, and got medium well. The portion size was large and I had plenty to take home. Even though the meat was 2 for 1, you still have to shell out a lot of money for sides, drinks, and desserts. Our sides were all good, but $10 for a little plate of mushrooms adds up fast. Our party of 4 split 2 desserts - the molten chocolate cake was TINY, but supposedly very good. The cheesecake was yummy and the piece was a good size, but I have never paid $10 for a piece of cheesecake before.

Overall the quality of food was excellent (though better attention should have been paid to how the meat was cooked), the service was attentive, and I was glad for the 2 for 1 deal. I understand that this is a pricey restaurant and that good steak costs money, but I wish the prices for the rest of the menu better reflected the quality and cost of those items.

• Visited July 2012