All reviews coffee filters studio unit dv property closet pillows
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at Jupiter Inn. The condo was outfitted with all the amenities of home: most importantly top of the line washer/dryer, high-end kitchen appliances including fridge with in-door ice and water, dishwasher with soap, oven and microwave. All the appliances were clean to my standards too. Fully stocked kitchen: utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glasses, even two can openers! Decor was lodge-like and inviting: comfy overstuffed chairs, couches, pillows. Tons of closet space to hang coats and clothes. Our unit (11) had two bathrooms (a must with teens) and the bathrooms were modern, tiled and had night lights at the bottom of the cabinets (nice touch). There were blowdryers in each bathroom, plenty of towels and extra toiletries. The bed was super cozy as was the pullout couch. Tons of modern electronics: tv, dvd player, iHome, electric fireplace. Totally comfy and homey. Front desk staff really upbeat and accommodating. And best of all: world's BEST shuttle drivers Tom and Brett. Tip these guys well because they work hard. Tom even helped my shop for ski clothes for my daughter at Sports Authority and gave me a mini-ski tutorial. Brett is awesome too and works full time and goes to school full time and is great to chat with. Stay here and enjoy free shuttle rides to the mountains and town. No need to rent a car or take cabs. Oh yeah and awesome triple outdoor hot tubs built out of rock and stone. Great place. We are already planning to book here for next winter break. So don't take #11!

Date of stay: February 2013
2  Thank AGTRAVELER40
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Jupiter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your Jupiter Inn review! I've passed on your comments to Tom and Brett. The Jupiter Inn's on-call winter courtesy shuttle is so convenient; we're happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you next winter season.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We needed a reasonably priced place for a week in the summer. I called Deana at Identity Properties and told her our needs. She suggested Jupiter Inn #10. It was perfect. On the bus line, clean, quiet and just right for a couple. Deana is great to work with and led us in the right direction for lodging. Jupiter #10 was roomy and if had a pullout couch if we had other guests. If you need clean lodging and upstanding property rentals, cal Identity Properties/Park City Lodging and ask for Deana.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Susan10RI
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Jupiter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing the Jupiter Inn for your recent stay in Park City Utah.

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Jupiter Inn and would love to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was there in the off-season in June on business. I can't speak to the peak season if it's noisy or not, but I absolutely loved my room - it was so cute, so lovely and the kitchen was fantastic - even had those great wood blinds on the windows. I had a corner studio I believe. I slept like a baby. Really enjoyed my stay, if I get back to Park City for some winter fun, I will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Coralaroc
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We go to Park City every Spring Break to chill, shop, and eat out. We have stayed in many different condos in the area. The location is close to all parts of Park City. It is quiet. Walking distance to the grocery store and eateries. There is a nice jogging/walking trail close by. I jogged to the Canyons Resort every day. The hot tub is nice and kept up. The condo has everything you need. The maids check on you everyday--this is a perk that you don't often get in Park City condos. It is up-to-date...not one of the 70s condos with a dishwasher that doesn't work. So I recommend this property.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank SundanceFamily4
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We just got back from a four day stay in Unit 19. Our experience was wonderful. The condo was very nice and HUGE! We traveled with another couple and the condo exceeded our expectations. The three hot tubs were great as well. You are located just a tad bit out of town, but the shuttle service is great! We were able to take a shuttle to the mountain each morning and out to dinner every night. I would definitely stay at the Jupiter Inn again in the future!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Kpriestley
S H, Director of Sales at Jupiter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Thank you for your review!

Very happy to see you had a wonderful time in Park City and we hope to see again next winter season at the Jupiter Inn.