“location location location !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park City Condominiums

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Park City
Park City Condominiums
You added Park City Condominiums to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1300 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84098   |
rosaritobeach
“location location location !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The studio we rented was small. But I knew that before I confirmed. I also knew it was an older complex. Everything inside, although somewhat older worked. Was clean, and reasonably stocked. Moreso than i would have expected for a studio with only a microwave. There were measuring cups, and knives, and plenty of plates. There was a nice little balcony. i really like being on an upper floor.

Knowing ahead of time that we would be in a studio, we planned on having sandwiches. And got a few roasted chickens from the market. All honesty, it was a great excuse to not spend half the day cooking and cleaning.

It was more important to me to have the Monday to Monday dates over the Thanksgiving weekend, than to have a larger unit. There were other units available in the area, but I did not want to pay two fees in order to book 2 units. The location is right where i like to be. Near the Fresh Market. We like to walk, so we walked down to Main Street and got some new accessories at the Shops. Explored the bookstores, etc....

Starbucks is across the street. So several times, I went over to Starbucks and did some studying. Again, I knew the place was small when i confirmed the trade.

These are basic, very comfortable units. If you want to commute in everyday and have a larger, more luxurious unit, please do so. Do not rent this place and then compain non stop and give them a bad review. Do your research. Make your choice. And do not book here and then complain nonstop.

Being able to park the car and walk up to PCMR an the surrounding area was worth more to me than having a bigger and more elaborate unit. Finishes have to be rugged to withstand the skis and boots and things that people drag in and out of these units.

I am irritated with some of the harsh reviews that I have seen. Shame on you.

Room Tip: when you do a time share trade, it is hard to specify room. we were in a room, on the circle near t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Oahu, Hawaii
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The WORST condo I've ever been in. Reservations for 6 w/ 3 bedrooms. Received accommodations for 3! Cobwebs, broken leather couch (they did come and hammer it closed later, but couldn't be used to sleep in), loft with twin beds were not made up but "rumpled" and messed up, screen door on sliding door broken, NO AIR (and it was VERY hot in August), and no screens in kitchen. The two "rollaways" should have been "thrown away". They were AWFUL. I ended up sleeping on broken sofa. The one room that did have a king bed, well, we ALL tested it and there was only ONE PERSON willing to try and sleep! It was as hard as concrete! We had to check to see if there really was a mattress...it really was that bad! The POSITIVE? Staff: wonderful! Apologetic! And willing to help in any way and they ended up "comping" the room so, I received entire refund! Aside from that, we had a BLAST on the ski lift, Main St. art festival and restuarants! We had lemons and made "lemonade"!

Room Tip: The best "Tip" is to stay at my FAVORITE hotel... Hotel Park City! Now THAT is more than a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends