“The ONLY way to rent”

$64.78*
and up
Junior Ski Rental Package from Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop delivering equipment rentals and the highest level of customer service to over 60 North American and European Ski Resorts, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Instead of traveling to a busy ski shop and waiting in line, have Ski Butlers deliver your equipment and get fitted in the comfort of your accommodations. If there are any issues during your rental, Ski Butlers will meet you to fix those problems anywhere that is convenient for you including, on the mountain. On the final day of your rental we will meet you at a time and place of your choosing to pick up your equipment. Ski Butlers serves Park City, Deer Valley Resort and the surrounding areas.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This might be the best service offered in a ski town!!! After making a detailed but easy reservation online, Ski Butler reconfirms everything the day before you arrive. You are allowed to make changes to your reservation at any time without being charged. All of our ski equipment was delivered on time to our house by a professional and friendly employee named Joe. He helped us try everything on and made all of the necessary adjustments right in the comfort of our living room. No crowds or lines to deal with was the best part of the Ski butler service. Worth the money for easy ski rental. I will never do it any other way again!!!

SkiButlers, Owner at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I think your review is "Simple, easy and awesome!" I am glad you were so impressed and we will make sure to pass along the good news to Joe. As an FYI, we are hoping to make our online reservation system even easier and hassle-free this off-season. Plus, if you book again next year, we have all your info stored in our system. See you on the slopes soon!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"convenience"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is the ONLY way to rent! I hate to write reviews, that being said, it has to be a great experience for me to write one! Ski Butlers is the best thing since sliced bread! They bring your skis to you! They come to you if your not happy with your boots fit! We have used Ski Butlers in several cities. They are very knowledgable & friendly & helpful! Thanks to Mike, Becca & Emma, y'all are the best!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review! We have a great team here, including Mike, Becca, and Emma, and I will be sure to pass this feedback there way. It is our goal to WOW you and I'm glad we were able to do that! Come back soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Boots were great. Didn't care for the skis as much as I liked the boots. Next time I'll upgrade the skis - and I will plan to use ski butlers again. Great, friendly service!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

If your looking for cheap then Ski Butlers may not be the best choice for you, but if you want nice equipment, cheerful service, quick responce when you need someone to help with boot or ski issues during the week, CONVENIENCE, and great value for your money then Ski Butlers is the only choice for me.