“Great experience”

More Info
and up
Sport Ski Rental Package from Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop delivering equipment rentals and the highest level of customer service to over 60 North American and European Ski Resorts, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Instead of traveling to a busy ski shop and waiting in line, have Ski Butlers deliver your equipment and get fitted in the comfort of your accommodations. If there are any issues during your rental, Ski Butlers will meet you to fix those problems anywhere that is convenient for you including, on the mountain. On the final day of your rental we will meet you at a time and place of your choosing to pick up your equipment. Ski Butlers serves Park City, Deer Valley Resort and the surrounding areas.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

If your looking for cheap then Ski Butlers may not be the best choice for you, but if you want nice equipment, cheerful service, quick responce when you need someone to help with boot or ski issues during the week, CONVENIENCE, and great value for your money then Ski Butlers is the only choice for me.

All reviews
in 25 reviews
in 10 reviews
in 39 reviews

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I don't think I'll ever do any ski travel without using this service again. No lines, no hassle. So little wear on the equipment. Not your standard rental. Highly recommended as a time and energy saver.

1  Thank dana c
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have rented several times from Ski Butlers and their customer service is amazing. They are professional, courteous, polite, and above all timely.On one trip I kept having knee problems and switched skis and boots FOUR, yes, four times over the week. I was embarassed to keep switching out but they were so gracious and accommodating, working to get me into something comfortable that worked and would allow me to enjoy skiing all week. Their goal was truly to get me in skis/boots that were just right for me, not just get me out the door. I ended up with demo skis and was pain free the rest of the week. I am not a "demo ski" skier, so their willingness to explore the whole line and a whole range of boots was so impressive. The shop has grown so that it can accommodate a large range of skis/boards and abilities, but you still get personalized attentive service. I have used other rental shops in town, as well, and though I can't necessarily complain about them, Ski Butlers is above and beyond in their customer service and skill at fitting you with the right equipment. I used Ski Butlers in Breckenridge as well and had the same wonderful experience. In Park City they offer the convenience of a new brick and mortar shop that is refreshingly upscale and pleasant.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Incredible service. Rossi S3's are amazing - so thank you for providing a great product.
Well tuned and in excellent condition even considering its April 15th.
Very impressed. Will recommend Ski Butlers to everybody.