I've stayed at many ski resort hotels and this hotel provided very good accommodations, but at a very high price.
It has a great location if you only plan to ski the Canyons, but if you want to get to Park City or Deer Valley, good luck. The hotel does not provide a shuttle during the day, so getting to the other resorts involves a ride on 2 buses, or a ride on a gondola and then a bus.
The outdoor heated pool and three hot tubs were very nice.
They provide an excellent breakfast buffet for $23.
My room was well appointed overall and everything was functional. It did not have room darkening shades (this is a deal breaker for me). It had slat blinds, which could not be raised, so they obstructed the view out my window.
The other thing is I like drawers to store my stuff as I do not travel light, and this room only had one TV cabinet with tiny little drawers... not very practical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of Canyons Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in / ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses. From the moment you arrive to the covered porte cochere of the Grand Summit, our staff is dedicated to making your stay here at Canyons Village an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in our warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, our concierge and bell staff are at your service. Of course, there is no shortage of amenities, depending on your room choice--all rooms have color televisions (flat screen), terry-cloth robes (available on request), coffee makers, hair dryers, iron & board, down comforters, alarm clock and CD player/stereo. Many rooms have balconies, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens with service for eight people featuring GE Profile appliances and granite countertops. High-speed wireless internet access (WiFi) is complimentary throughout the hotel. Our outdoor heated pool is the place to relax. If your adventures exploring the outdoors wear you out, try a relaxing massage or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment from the Park City Boutique & Spa. Dining options include The Farm, Red Tail Grill and First Tracks Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Summit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit
- Grand Summit Hotel Park City, Utah