$339
$325
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
$159
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$176
$139
$94
$89
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$248
$209
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$116
$95
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$194
$160
  • Pool
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallcomplimentary breakfast ishotel is cleanthe breakfast areaking suitewhole foodsyogurtkimball junctionwould stay here againpool and hot tubminute drivegreat place to stayconvenient locationski tripsalt lake cityski season
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Good location near I-80 and only a 15 minute drive to the historic downtown area. It was a nicely appointed room. They gave you Neutrogena toiletries. The plug on the tub faucet was difficult to pull up to get the shower to work. The tub also filled with water while showering. Very slow in draining. The breakfast was very good. Bacon, eggs, various bread products, muffins, fresh strawberries and raspberries.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 622eagle
Reviewed October 21, 2016

nice, friendly, suite was fantastic. amazing value. great pool. huge room. Complimentary breakfast could've been more inclusive. Front desk staff very helpful. Next time I stay in Park City, I am coming here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Stayed here 9-19-16. Thank goodness it was only for 1 night. Sorry Hampton, but this place needs to be shut down as it does not even come close to acceptable. Gross, old and dirty carpet and chairs. The outside landscaping was dead and un-kept. Tub faucet was not secured to the wall. Bathroom door clothes hooks were mismatched and also not secured. The furniture looked as if it came from a second hand store. I cannot comment as to whether or not the staff was friendly as they never acknowledged us after handing over the room key. Like we were not even there! I thought long and hard before typing this review as I don't like to write bad reviews. But this place was such a disappointment, that I felt it necessary to warn others who usually find Hampton's acceptable. In all fairness, the bed, sink, tub and toilet were clean.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frequent_RoadTrips
Reviewed October 10, 2016

After staying in seven different states, we arrived to a gracious attendant, a pleasant room and a very quiet staff. This was the first hotel we were not awakened by a noisy staff. The breakfast was very nice and our check-out experience was quick and pleasant. Can't say enough good about this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

First off let me say Hampton Inns are my favorite hotel to stay at. However, with that said, this location needs work. I rented a suite with a fireplace because, I was in town for business and it was my mother's birthday. The room and hotel definitely was showing its age. The pull out bed in the living room was horrible we had to pull the mattress of the bed in order to sleep. We got a crib for my son which, he would not sleep in because it was so low to the ground and cold he couldn't get settled. The bathroom was old and falling apart! Breakfast was fantastic! Staff is super friendly as usual. However, they shouldn't recommended the restaurant across the parking lot, it is gross and old too. I'm sure there are way better restaurants to eat in Park City.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business