Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$87
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
$325
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$94
$89
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$194
$160
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$95
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallcomplimentary breakfast ishotel is cleanthe breakfast areaking suitewhole foodsyogurtkimball junctionwould stay here againpool and hot tubminute drivegreat place to stayconvenient locationski tripsalt lake cityski season
Reviewed October 10, 2016

After staying in seven different states, we arrived to a gracious attendant, a pleasant room and a very quiet staff. This was the first hotel we were not awakened by a noisy staff. The breakfast was very nice and our check-out experience was quick and pleasant. Can't say enough good about this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

First off let me say Hampton Inns are my favorite hotel to stay at. However, with that said, this location needs work. I rented a suite with a fireplace because, I was in town for business and it was my mother's birthday. The room and hotel definitely was showing its age. The pull out bed in the living room was horrible we had to pull the mattress of the bed in order to sleep. We got a crib for my son which, he would not sleep in because it was so low to the ground and cold he couldn't get settled. The bathroom was old and falling apart! Breakfast was fantastic! Staff is super friendly as usual. However, they shouldn't recommended the restaurant across the parking lot, it is gross and old too. I'm sure there are way better restaurants to eat in Park City.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2016

My wife and I stayed September 4, 5, and 6 for an anniversary get away.

This was our third visit to the Hampton Inn in Park City as we had previously stayed in 2013 and 2015.

While we were generally OK with our visit and the staff, we did notice that the overall appearance and cleaniness of the hotel had declined. We had a suite on the fourth floor and we noticed that the couch needed to be cleaned badly and there were mutiple stains in the carpet. The other thing we noticed was the poor condition of the gounds - dead grass, weeds, etc. Not a particularly nice view when you approach the hotel.

We had no problems with the staff, bedding, etc. And, overall, our stay was fine. However, I do think that some of these issues need to be addressed before the hotel declines any further.

Would we stay here again? Maybe. It cost us just over $400 for our visit and I'm not sure it is worth it with the issues I mentioned. If the hotel were cleaned up and restored to its previous "glory", I think it would be a fine place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael_Keeney72
Reviewed October 3, 2016

A friend and I decided last minute to say over night after a day of shopping at the Tanger Outlets. We received the last room of the evening and were grateful for a place to lay our heads. The room was clean and quiet and we got a good nights rest. The breakfast the following morning was what you might expect from a free hotel breakfast, no frills, but does the job, although the eating area seemed a bit cramped. Overall, we had no issues and got a good nights sleep. If you're looking for a cost effective hotel near Park City and just around the corner from the outlets, this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a non smoking room if this is an issue for you.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Room was great, but carpet was filthy. The place is starting to show its age - needs some touch-up paint and heavy duty carpet cleaning.

Something we noticed at most of hotels we have stated in - the peephole is too high for anyone shorter than 5'5".

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple