My wife and I spent two nights at the Hampton Inn in Park City as an anniversary getaway. The hotel is right next to the shopping outlets if that is your thing and Park City itself is a mere five miles up the road.
No problems at check-in, although the staff wasn't overly friendly or outgoing (as pointed out in a previous review). Our room, on the third floor, was clean and very comfortable with a mini-kitchen (cooktop, full-sized fridge, microwave, and dishwasher), a living-room type area, and a separate bedroom. My wife and I were looking for a couple of days where we could just "do nothing" and we did just that - this hotel has a great selection of TV channels which allowed us to just hang out and enjoy each other's company.
Our biggest issue wasn't with the hotel itself, but was, instead with some of the guests. We could hear kids running up and down the hallways on our first night and upstairs in the room above us, the guests sounded like a herd of elephants, which didn't stop until about 10:30pm. At one point, my wife wanted a soda out of the vending machine and when I walked out of the room, a young toddler tried walking in - no parents in sight! I have four children of my own, and if there's anything I've emphasized when staying in a hotel it is that you do not want to be the "jerks" who disturb the other guests - you don't run down the halls, you don't roam endlessly, and as the parent, you keep an eye on your children. Management can only do so much.
Having said the above, our second day was much quieter and we would return to this hotel for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Park City offers our guests a great value and excellent service by all of our staff. We are conveniently located at the I80 Park City and Kimball Junction (exit #145). The hotel is adjacent to the Tanger Factory Outlet and Ruby Tuesday restaurant. The Redstone Center is 1/2 mile from the property offering additional dining options, shopping and entertainment (movies and bowling). Our lodging rates include full hot breakfast buffet, free Wireless Internet service, comfortable lodging accommodations and use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. Recreational activities abound in the Park City area- all within a short 5-10 minutes from the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to the area and our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Hotel Park City
- Hampton Inn Park City
- Park City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Utah