“A Very Good Steakhouse in Park City”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Ruth's Chris Steak house in Park City is top notch. Its located in the Marriott's Park City Hotel. Ruth's Chris knows how to cook steaks. My wife and I shared the delicious Ruth's Chop salad. I had the filet mignon which was cooked to perfection. My wife had the grilled salmon. We shared the creamed spinach. For dessert we shared the white chocolate bread pudding. The service was excellent. Overall a very good meal at Ruth's Chris Steak House.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank FrenchieFragments
Write a reviewReviews (716)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner here during our stay. It was our last night at the hotel and after dining off-site for all other dinners, we regretted not having at least one more dinner here. It was SO nice to just walk back to our room and not worry about transportation! Food and service were fantastic!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 23, 2019

Danielle at the front and Christian our server and team did an amazing job for my birthday with friends. Had the Seafood platters and they never disappoint. Wife had the petite fillet and it almost melts in your mouth. This place is packed all the time so make a reservation. Also a shout out to our "waterboy' ( adam sandler), who did not let our glasses ever get below an inch below the top. We dined here 2 nights in a row. Once with friends and once with family.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Appetizers were so great!!! Loved the Spicy Shrimp & Caprese Skewers were delish!! Dinner was Amazing! Loved my Petit Filet. The view is breathtaking, Park City is beautiful! It’s a must go!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2019

Exquisite food from the bread to the desert. Lyndsey and Drew were very attentive and served food promptly - just the way we wanted. Porterhouse for 2 was better than our 5 star hotel steak the previous night at a different venue. Would give 6 stars out of 5 if I could... If you want the best steak of your life, enjoy a Ruth’s Chris experience.

Date of visit: November 2019