“Wonderful dinner with great service at the bar”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Park City, Utah
“Wonderful dinner with great service at the bar”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We enjoyed a great dinner at the bar where we could order from the economically priced bar menu or the full dinner menu. The steak salad was excellent and my date enjoyed the venison.
There was live music which made for a great date night.

• Visited April 2014

Provo
“Not the best experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I am a big Ruth's Chris fan but our recent visit wasn't on par with our previous experiences. We had 2 of the 4 steaks sent back because they were either overcooked or under cooked. One of the steaks had to be sent back a second time. My wife and I rarely send food back, in fact I could probably count the times on one hand and that's in hundreds of times eating out. Ruth's Chris offered us desert which was a nice gesture but even with desert, it was a little strange. We were offered free desert because of the issues in getting our steaks cooked right, but then when we went to order desert, we were told that we couldn't order the banana cream pie. We were told that it was a bigger desert and that they only make a certain number of them and so they couldn't give those deserts to us. It seemed strange that the remedy for their mistake had a caveat to it. We pushed back at the waitress because we felt like banana cream pie and she said, "well, I guess we could get give you the pie, but maybe you could just order a couple of them and share, because they are pretty big." I understand their concern about giving away too much, but we were about to hand them $300 for dinner for the 4 of us. It seemed a little cheap to be telling us that we couldn't order this specific desert and that if we did, we should only order a couple of them. As it turned out, my friend and I both ordered the banana cream pie and our wife's ordered different deserts so there wasn't a concern with us ordering "too many of their expensive desert." Either way, the whole experience was frustrating. I would normally rate this experience as poor, but I upped it to average because they did try to remedy their mistakes. Next time they make a mistake and offer to make things right, I hope their offered remedy doesn't have any stipulations tied to it because it devalues the remedy.

• Visited April 2014
Spokane, Washington, United States
“What a fantastic meal!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This place is on the spendy side, but it's worth it you want some great steaks! After a day of skiing, this place was a great way to end the day.

Our server (Bobbi) was wonderful! She did a fantastic job during our visit! This was our first visit to Ruth's Chris and she was very informative.

For an appetizer we ordered the crabtini. It was pretty good and had a horseradish type sauce for the dressing on the crab. It was big enough for the two of us to split.

For steaks, we each ordered the small fillet and it was plenty of meat for each of us. We both ordered the steak medium rare and they were cooked to perfection! I added the shrimp to my order and we split those between us. For a side dish (because they are so big) we split the broccoli au gratin. It was a great side to the steaks. It was a great place, and upscale atmosphere! From our table we were able to look at Park City Mountain....what a great view!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Amy K
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Best steak ever”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The service is impeccable. But the food....oh the food. Quite simply the filet steak was the best steak I have ever had. How often do you get a piece of steak that is over an inch thick and yet perfectly medium-rare, that you could eat without using a knife to cut it? Not very often at all.
Highly recommend it.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good meal in Park City”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I took my family of four to this restaurant and we enjoyed our meal there. I had steak and lobster, but would not recommend the lobster. The rest of the meal was excellent and I suggest you stick to their signature steaks. Sides were good, with au gratin potatoes our favorite. We also recommend the desserts, including banana creme pie and the chocolate dessert.

The kids meals here can include a four once filet, and it is the same quality as the adult steaks, just served on a non-heated plate.

• Visited March 2014