“Beautiful Experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was on a business trip and this is probably the 10th time I have eaten at Ruth's Chris all around the world and this one was the best so far! I usually don't eat alone but decided to go anyway. They were not busy at all when I was there. I ate outside facing the mountains and the air was a nice 70 degrees. Everything was cooked to perfection and the leg of lamb was the best I ever ate! The drinks were made perfectly and the service was attentive without being overbearing. I don't understand the terrible reviews but I guess you can't please everyone. They must have been vegan. The moon and stars seemed to align perfectly for this dining experience. INCREDIBLE!! BRAVO!! A++!!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I'm a steak fan so when we go to a steak restaurant, I love a great steak. Ruth's Chris's bone-in ribeye is as good as it gets. Absolutely delicious! Two of us at the table had this dish and ooooed and ahhed over it the entire time we were eating it. Baked potato and the wedge salad were good as well. This was a spectacular meal! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

the steak is perfectly cooked and the side dishes are individually awesome and a reason to go there!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Can't beat the steak here. Food service was a little too fast - we wanted to linger over our wine a bit. Conveniently located inside the hotel.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went early on a Sunday afternoon, inside wasn't busy at all. We thought that we were going outside, and wished we had. Outside was getting better attention than inside. Ordered drinks, which they didn't have and had to have something else. Then decided on our dinner. After what seem a long time the appetizers arrived. Then the main course finally arrived and the steak, that was ordered medium was so well done that it was burnt. Scallops were ok but the mash potatoes were runny and funny tasting. Finally time for desert and that wasn't bad. By now the restaurant was getting some what busy, and the ones who had arrived before had been forgotten, namely us. Had to ask for the check, which took a long time to arrive. So if you want burnt steak and have more than two hours to spend, go ahead and try it. I won't go back!

1  Thank Ron L