“Fantastic”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great food, pricey but worth the money. Very tasty and sizzling hot dishes. Hostess and waiters were superb. Very efficient and professional. Service was at its best.

1  Thank Vido M

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent steak, beautiful setting, knowledgable server. This is probably the best steak I have ever had, but it was huge. I suggest you order the petite fillet, because it is still large. The restruant is relatively new and very nicely done.

If you do not mind eating early there is an early bird special that ends at 6, that is reasonably priced.

1  Thank 95rangerover
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Ruth's Chris is my family's favorite restaurant - hands down. Every place we travel within the US we seek out this yummy family fav....but this Ruth's Chris, @ Park City - the best! We have eaten at Ruth's Chris from Washington DC to California and Park City has the best steaks without a doubt. Cooked to perfection & larger portions than usual - my boys would only stop raving about this Ruth's Chris only in-between bites. The service was exceptional, warm & friendly - we were more than comfortable; felt like we had been there a million times (it was only our first). Great view of the snow covered mountains to make it a perfect family dining experience. The next time we visit Park City, which will be next ski season!, this will be our first dining treat.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Even in the off season service here is impeccable. Always great quality, good wine, amazing steak. Right outside of two major ski areas. Practically ski in ski out.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is one of my all time favorite's, I really like the atmosphere at the Park City location.
The food is outstanding, the ambience is great and I'm pleased each time.
I do suggest going while the early dinner special is offered, otherwise you order a steak and the sides individually and it adds up pricewise. The steaks are always cooked exactly as ordered and sizzling when delivered to the table. My absolute favorite is the Filet Mignon. Always plenty of good selections from the wine list as well. This could be a very pricey decision if bringing the kids along as the menu can be on the expensive side. This is usually a special occasion dining experience for me and mine.
Love it..