“Best of the Best”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Ruth's Chris is my family's favorite restaurant - hands down. Every place we travel within the US we seek out this yummy family fav....but this Ruth's Chris, @ Park City - the best! We have eaten at Ruth's Chris from Washington DC to California and Park City has the best steaks without a doubt. Cooked to perfection & larger portions than usual - my boys would only stop raving about this Ruth's Chris only in-between bites. The service was exceptional, warm & friendly - we were more than comfortable; felt like we had been there a million times (it was only our first). Great view of the snow covered mountains to make it a perfect family dining experience. The next time we visit Park City, which will be next ski season!, this will be our first dining treat.

There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Even in the off season service here is impeccable. Always great quality, good wine, amazing steak. Right outside of two major ski areas. Practically ski in ski out.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is one of my all time favorite's, I really like the atmosphere at the Park City location.
The food is outstanding, the ambience is great and I'm pleased each time.
I do suggest going while the early dinner special is offered, otherwise you order a steak and the sides individually and it adds up pricewise. The steaks are always cooked exactly as ordered and sizzling when delivered to the table. My absolute favorite is the Filet Mignon. Always plenty of good selections from the wine list as well. This could be a very pricey decision if bringing the kids along as the menu can be on the expensive side. This is usually a special occasion dining experience for me and mine.
Love it..

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ok, very good service. Wife and I had the "early dinner special" before 6:30PM which includes soup or salad, entree, a side and a cheesecake dessert each and 3 glasses of wine total. $175 with tip and tax. If we didn't have the "special" easily over $200. Personally I could spend half and have just as much enjoyment. The food is good, the service super attentive and friendly and great atmosphere but the price makes it a bit painful because to me it's not exceptionally great food. I think there are better choices, maybe not steakhouses, so I have to defer to those with more experience in the area.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This turned out o be a good choice considering I was turned off by going to a chain while on vacation. Well, I was glad that I decided to go with the flow and not fuss over a chain. The steaks were cooked to perfection and sizzling-including the special requests. The side dishes were above average and the wine list was great for coniseurs. To top off the meal the strawberry cheesecake did not disapoint. Our waiter took awhile to warm up to but once we got im to smile it was all good.
We especially liked the acoustic guitar player providing a really nice ambiance to the room. This was not your typical decor for a steakhouse-being in Park City the glass windows made the suroundings and experience really nice.