“What more can you say. Great steaks, fries, atmosphere”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Another wonderful Ruth's Chris restaurant. Awesome ribeye steak, steak fries and garlic mashed potatoes, Bernaise sauce, a bartender who knows how to make a good drink, and romantic atmosphere.

I love this chain. They consistently perform all over the country.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was expecting a really good steak. We got the porterhouse for two and it just didn't have a lot of flavor. Maybe my expectations were too high. They also serve it on a plate of melted butter. I wish they would have asked if I wanted this. Obviously I'm calorie splurging with a huge steak, but the butter was over the top and not necessary. We also got the spicy lobster appetizer, but it didn't taste like lobster. It easily could have been shrimp. That being said the flavor was good. The cocktails we ordered were better than average. Overall a good experience but not memorable.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant since it opened several years ago. Having been to many high end steak restaurants, I can honestly say that the Ruth Chris in PArk City is one of the best steak restaurants in the nation. Service is very knowledgeable and the atmosphere is excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited this place for my birthday feb 6th with no reservation. We were seated right away. Excellent service. Great lobster but the filet was tough. This is the first time I have ever been disappointed at a Ruth Chris. Creme Brûlée was great.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went as a couple on a Saturday night with a reservation. We were quickly seated in a nice booth with views of the night skiing trails. Our waiter was friendly and attentive.The Ahi Tuna appetizer was excellent! We both asked for the filet, mine medium well and my husband medium rare. My steak came out medium rare, and the waiter absolutely agreed it was under done. I sent it back and my husband was then left there to eat alone while we waited for my steak. It came back burnt on top, but medium well. We were disappointed that we had to eat our steaks in shifts and that such a highly regarded steak restaurant messed up my steak order.