“Best Steak Ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 247 Restaurants in Park City
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Pryor, Oklahoma
“Best Steak Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was our first experience at Ruth's Chris. It truly is an amazing experience. The steaks are served on 500 degree plates, which allows the steak to stay warm the entire time you are eating it. The salads were exceptional as well. Great service and atmosphere. This was a dining experience we will never forget! We were staying in Hotel Park City (where the restaurant is located). If you are staying at this hotel, I highly recommend making a point to eat at Ruth's Chris one evening while you are there.

Visited December 2012

Provo
“Great Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food was very good as usual and the manager was very friendly. He came out and spoke with us for a few minutes and we learned a lot about the area and the restaurant. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and he gave great recommendations. They brought out a desert for my birthday which was unexpected, but very good. We will definitely be coming back.

Visited January 2013
“Best Restaurant Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This restaurant is the best ever. Their steak is the best thing that you will ever eat. Don't go any where else. It is a bit pricey though.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
sunnygirl225
“Christmas Eve Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a 8:00 reservation on Christmas Eve. We were seated immediately. Our waiter arrived at our table in a timely manner and then everything went downhill from there. Our warm bread arrived with burnt spots on the bottom. My husband ordered a ribeye, medium rare, my daughter ordered a petite filet medium and I ordered a petite filet medium well. My husband's ribeye was not tender and was prepared medium well. My daughters filet was medium well and my filet was medium rare. My daughter and I just switched steaks and we were fine, but my husband did not want to send his back because then we would have had to eat without him having his food. So he just ate it as is. The waiter never came back to offer us a second beverage. A gentleman who appeared to be the manager saw that his glass was empty and asked if he would like another scotch. Needless to say we were very disappointed. This was to be our only very nice restaurant visit while we were in Park City and I doubt I will ever eat at a Ruth Chris restaurant again. I think I will stick with the locally owned restaurants.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Indialantic, Florida
“Always fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We like to try new steakhouses, but always end up comparing them to Ruth's Chris. The others come up flat. If you want a steak, at a real steakhouse, this is your place.

• Visited December 2012